Welcome to convenience, style and functionality 🙌🏽
The 3XM windows are a game changer, and you can FINALLY, open those rear windows up and access what is sitting inside the cargo area of your 60.
Been thinking about it for a while now?
DO IT. 🔥
Not only do they look great, they modernise and make your 60 seem more awesome. ☑️
They also make life super easy when you want to:
- 🗃 Access the side of your rear drawers (create 12-volt storage etc.)
- 🐕 Let the dog poke his head out the back (stopped vehicle, supervision required, obviously)
- 🙋🏻♂️ Reach inside whilst camping, traveling or on the road
- ⚡️ Creates a 270º access from the rear cargo area (left side, tailgate, right side) allowing a more functional approach to storage and rear cargo access
INTERNATIONAL buyers: we recommend emailing us for an accurate shipping quote before purchasing. Email us here with your address, and 3XM windows purchase requirements. Please note that international shipment of windows is a risk taken by the purchaser, Siege Overland cannot guarantee the safe arrival of glass items shipped overseas from Australia.
📸: @knowbuddycruiser / Hayden Wood 2021
🤝 We, along with many others put off investing in a set of 3XM lift-up windows for a long time, but now super glad we did and have never looked back 👀⏭
- 💪🏽 Heavy-duty Aluminium Twin framed windows
- 🦺 4 mm tempered tinted safety glass
- 🕶 60% dark grey tint
- 🔐 Twin flush compression locks for a tidy look and extra security
- 🛠 Easy DIY fit
- 📭 Large openings
- 🦘 Australian Made
- ⚙️ Spare parts available
🪟 Available singularly or in a Pair
There are a few things though:
- ⏳ Please note: there may be a short 1–2 week lead time, please be prepared to wait a short period, these are extremely popular
- 👨🏽🔧 These should be installed by a professional, and will not be warranted unless installed by a professional. If willing to give it a go yourself; you assume liability; (recommending that at a minimum you are handy and mechanically capable to attempt requiring 2x persons) though an easy DIY fit is very possible, we recommend the use of a professional
- 🥂 These are not shipped with insurance due to glass, though these almost always arrive perfectly in-tact and are packaged to ensure a safe journey, their safety cannot be guaranteed. Whilst we use the best possible freight services Siege Overland is not responsible for the safe delivery of your windows and is not liable for the safe shipment, the customer takes the risk when ordering; by ordering these form siegeoverland.com you accept these conditions
- 🪟 + 🪟The windows are sold as individual sides unless a pair is selected
- 📦 Shipping may not always be correct on checkout; where shipping is additionally charged by a carrier the customer will be required to pay (you may cancel your order at this stage also).