Landcruisers. Includes 4x JTX LED Headlights and 4x JTX CANBUS Load Modules. Our JTX CANBUS not only acts as a load module to get your high beam dash light to work, but also resolves the negative switching issues in Toyotas too. The LED Wiring harness is not necessary.
The lights are ADR APPROVED so long as the coloured halos aren’t used on the road. (white and amber are approved)
- The DRL Halo is really bright even in full sun light and it goes all the way around the light – not just up the sides.
- The DRL Halo will turn off and flash Amber when indicating. 2 Seconds after indicating it will come back on.
- The light output is amazing.
- In High Beam mode the low beam is also on – this is a setting within the light to ensure maximum brightness in high beam.
- They are indestructible and water proof
- They come with all the wiring harness and CANBUS load modules required for your car
- You get ADR certification and according to Qld Dept Transport they are the only ADR approved light
- They are made by us here in Melbourne. Always consider buying Australian Made
These are 4″x6″ rectangular headlights and they fit all 4″x6″ rectangular applications such as Toyota Landcruiser 80 and late 60-62 series. Also a lot of trucks and vans have 4×6 lights and they were popular in a lot of cars in the 70’s and 80’s. They are made to suit Australian left side of road so popular in old cars being brought to Australia and both lights are identical so no left or right side lights.
If you plan on doing any water crossings or driving in wet conditions, you may wish to consider our breather kit, so you can avoid moisture getting into the headlights.
If you wish to use the inner lights as low beam as well, you will require one of our JTX LED Wiring Harness on your inner headlights. Note, it is not legal to use your inner headlights on low-beam as they are supposed to be dedicated high-beam.
- Headlight amp draw: 3A each.
- Halo amp draw: 0.35A each.
For more information, please refer to our Terms of Service. By purchasing off our site you acknowledge that you have read and agree to our Terms of Service.