Flares, 60 Series Landcruiser Flares, Sahara Style Wheel Flares
Ultimate style and class; the Sahara Style Falres
Sahara’s traditionally came with fibreglass flares; they gave them a stronger, thicker and even ‘stauncher’ look 😤
It’s hard to track down a good set, some that fits, bolts up and is new and free of damage.
Well, Mick at FRP flares was asked to help a few mates replace their cracked Sahara flares and he came up with these Sahara style flares for those who were after the awesome look 👀😍
FRP Flares, are the BEST aftermarket flares available for 60 Series Landcruisers.
These flares come as a full set, and are supplied in a black or white gelcoat finish, allowing you to paint them to match or contrast your current paintwork 🎨
FRP recommend priming and painting for a good quality and uv resistant finish.
They're easy to paint and there's no special treatment required, simply sand, prime, sand and paint as you would any panel on the vehicle ✅
Due to the age of the moulds some refinishing may be required, but not much at all 👌🏽
When installing, the top edge of the flares get covered by the rubber seals, underside is a hollow fibreglass.
As you can see in the photos these flares finish at the bottom of the guards so no need for genuine mudflaps.
FRP flares are screwed to the underlip of the guards, allowing the most cost effective and more importantly the strongest fit possible unlike double sided tape, avoiding fragile and intrusive fitment.
Screws not included – as a guide 8 gauge 20mm self-drilling button heads, may be most appropriate.
Door flares are supplied with a fibreglass bracket which is screwed to the door then the door flare is screwed to the bracket, this means your flares will never fall off.
Some things to know before purchasing:
- FRP state that these DO NOT replace genuine Sahara flares but act as an alternative 🤙🏽
- These flares should be installed by a professional 👨🏽🔧
- Shipping is expensive, we apologise! We are trying to find a more economical option but come up short, due to the size of these. If you want to pick these up from Brisbane, Australia please let us know. This is possible 📦
- Although it is possible to install them yourself; we will not warrant, guarantee or grant the return any fibreglass, FRP or Flares products that are installed incorrectly and/or not installed by a professional 🚫
- When purchasing these flares you accept all of these conditions, as well as our terms of service, found here:
For more information, please refer to our Terms of Service. By purchasing from our site you acknowledge that you have read and agree to our Terms of Service.